TODAY’S PODCAST: Expert Warns Super Solar Flare May Be Imminent
On today’s podcast, we dig into our interview archives to bring you a very popular and timely interview. Our guest is best-selling author Matthew Stein. He and Jerry discuss:
- Essential disaster survival skills you need to withstand a major solar storm
- The importance of emergency preparedness for you and your family
- Why a major solar flare may happen sooner than you think
- Why a solar storm would have a much more damaging impact today than it would have 100 years ago
- What is an EMP, and how should you prepare for one here in the U.S.?
Plus, Jerry brings you his daily comments on gold, silver, and stock market prices. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Listen to Today’s Podcast on Youtube
Links From on Today’s Podcast:
Jerry Robinson’s Market Barometer
Follow the Money Podcast Archives
400 Chernobyls: Solar Flares, EMP, and Nuclear Armageddon, (Article by Mat Stein)
When Disaster Strikes: A Comprehensive Guide for Emergency Planning and Crisis Survival, by Matthew Stein
How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices