- Petrodollar Threat: Total’s CEO calls for a bigger euro role in oil trade
- France lashing out at global dollar dominance
- First time since Hitler: Germany to begin spying on the U.S.
- Why the U.S. border “crisis” may simply be a great diversion from what is really happening to the United States
Plus, Jerry brings you his daily comments on the stock market and gold and silver prices. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Listen to Today’s Podcast on Youtube
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Total CEO calls for bigger euro role in oil payments
- Germany to spy on US for first time since 1945 after ‘double agent’ scandal
- France hits out at dollar dominance in international transactions
- Putin Says U.S Blackmailed France Over Warship With BNP Fine
- U.S. Navy Warns It Can’t Meet 30-Year Funding Needs
- The Penny Stock Report – June 2014 Performance
- The Swing Trading Report – June 2014 Performance
- The FTMDaily Store
- Precious Metals Resources from Tom Cloud
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices