Segment 1: Creating Your Own Website
Jerry Robinson has been creating his own profitable websites for over 15 years, gathering vast knowledge and experience along the way. In this segment, he shares his personal recipe for building a successful website in the following 10 simple steps:
- Decide upon a specific topic or niche for your website
- Conduct keyword research for your website
- Choose and purchase your domain name
- Select a web hosting provider (see below for a web hosting coupon code)
- Install WordPress onto your website through your hosting company
- Select a WordPress theme
- Optimize your WordPress settings, theme, and add plug-ins
- Begin creating keyword rich content
- Promote your website through email marketing and social media
- Monetize your website with ads and affiliate marketing
Jaaxy Keyword Tool
Dirt Cheap Web Hosting (Coupon Code: DC15)
LeadPages Website Builder
Search Engine Optimization: Your Visual Blueprint for Effective Internet Marketing by Kristopher B. Jones
ODesk (now Upwork)
GetResponse Email Marketing Solution
Follow the Money Income University
MAY SPECIAL: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS AND GET 25% OFF THE FIRST YEAR!
Use Coupon Code: 25OFF
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market Update
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- The mounting (unpayable) debt of Italy and Greece
- Gold buying is "on fire" in Russia and China
- The rewards of patience and diversification
- "The whole world is in a debt bed"
- Gold is the ultimate store of wealth
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word
Jerry closes out today's show with a word of encouragement, and a reminder of the matchless endurance and timeless power of the Word of God.
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches:Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, starting a website, learning how to create a website, silver, gold, Tom Cloud