Segment 1: A Deeper Look Into The Release of The 28 Pages
After 15 long years, the secret 28 Pages have been released. Tune in to hear the revealing details in this report on what this suppressed document reveals about the Saudi role in financing the 9/11 attack. This document, which has been kept under lock and key by the Bush and Obama administrations since 2002 is available to view on our website here.
EXPOSED: The Secret Link Between Saudi Arabia and 9/11
- Jerry Robinson discusses evidence revealed in the 28 Pages establishing a link between the the Saudi royal family and the 9/11 hijackers (15 of whom were Saudis).
- Why was this investigation quashed for 15 years and why is the release of the document being whitewashed by the media?
- Jerry takes an interesting look at the timeline of the 28 Pages release compared to the recent events publicized by the media.
- Is it a coincidence that the coup in Turkey, with all the signs of being staged, occurred within hours of the 28 Pages being released?
Tune in for a deeper look into the many questions left unanswered.
Congress Releases Classified “28 Pages” of 9/11 Commission Report (The New American)
Check out the latest benefit available to our members!
The Weekend Briefing provides up-to-date analysis on stocks, precious metals, commodities and more.
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update
- “Helicopter Ben” Bernanke recently visited Japan to help them solve their deflationary pressures by creating more money.
- Inflation could lead the Bank of Japan, the second largest holder of U.S. bonds, to liquidate up to $1.2 trillion.
- With global debt at $100 trillion, US debt at $19 trillion, and no repayment solution in sight, now is the time to consider gold and silver.
Major political, geopolitical, and economic changes are on the horizon. Listen in to hear more.
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: Interview with Jefferson Lilly
- Jefferson Lilly, the co-founder of Park Street Partners, made the shift from Silicon Valley to mobile home park investor.
- Jefferson shares his insights into the highly-fragmented mobile park investing industry, in which supply is low and demand is insatiable.
- Owning mobile park land — the “real estate not the wheel estate” — and helping residents become homeowners can benefit both residents and investors, Jefferson says.
To listeners who are interested in owning land or investing, Jefferson suggests resources for expanding knowledge about this market, which is completely accessible to small-scale investors.
Become an FTM Insider in July and save $25 off the annual subscription
Use coupon code: SUMMER25
Segment 4: FTM Weekly News Report
- Turkey's government blames Fethullah Gulen for coup attempt (Associated Press)
- Hungary requests International Monetary Fund to leave the country (Blacklisted News)
- Ron Paul calls for U.S. to exit the Federal Reserve (Zero Hedge)
- Republican Party platform calls for reinstatement of Glass-Steagall (Zero Hedge)
Closing Thoughts: Megachurch Pastor Likes Trump More Than Jesus!
- When Robert Jeffress, senior pastor at Dallas’ 12,000 member First Baptist Church, endorsed Dr. Ben Carson earlier this year, he encouraged all Christians to apply a rigorous “religious litmus test” when choosing a candidate.
- When it became clear that Carson would not be the GOP candidate, Jeffress picked Donald Trump, and lashed out at any Christian who would apply such a test to him.
- Recently, Jeffress commented that Trump’s worldview is preferable to Christ’s, and that Trump’s belligerence is preferable to Christian principles.
- Jeffress warns of letting Jesus Christ -- or anyone like him -- anywhere near his precious "Christian" America.
- Jerry discusses the implications of these comments, and inconsistencies of this pastoral leader’s views. Jeffress believes America is best served by Christian leaders, but is he now advocating they throw out their principles?
- This is just another example of a fool ensnared by his own mouth.
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: 28 Pages Report
image credit: Pexels