Segment 1: Is it Too Late to Invest in U.S. Stocks? (with Jerry Robinson)
- President Trump, the billionaire’s advocate with a cabinet of Wall Street titans
- The accelerating deregulatory trend under the Trump Administration
- Trump’s proposed tax reform
- $1 trillion devoted to infrastructure
- A ‘tax holiday’ to repatriate trillions of offshore U.S. dollars
- Déjà Vu: Banks are loosening their lending standards (as in 2008)
- Where will money flow when next collapse occurs?
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- The gold standard cryptos are fast approaching
- Game Changer: China’s negotiations with the House of Saud
- Why China and Russia are buying gold so quickly
- Knock knock, Fort Knox… what’s there?
- The disturbing dilemma of Puerto Rican debt holders
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: UNLOCK OUR SOFTWARE WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL!
No coupon code required
Segment 3: Six Rules for Identifying Solid Growth Stocks
Veteran investor/teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson reveals the following six criteria he personally uses to determine which growth stocks offer solid potential for increased trading profits.
- At least 20-25% accelerating growth in earnings for at least the last 3 years
- At least 20-25% accelerating growth in sales for at least the last 3 years
- A return on equity (ROE) of at least 15%
- A commitment to innovation
- A strong and growing amount of institutional ownership
- Always use a stop loss order!
Segment 4: Five Basic Steps Towards a Sound Retirement
- Create a plan!
- Eliminate debt before retirement
- Create a realistic budget (and stick to it!)
- Stay productive
- Take it slow
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, finance, tom cloud, precious metals, retirement income, Mike Mitchell, Trump Tax Reform, investing, growth stocks