Segment 1: Don’t let pitfalls steal your profits!
As the markets roar higher into new territory, even the most timid investors have been enticed to get in on the action. Navigating wisely in unknown terrain can greatly increase the probability of your success, as Jerry explains in this excerpt from one of our recent trader coaching calls, Five Trading Pitfalls to Avoid.
- A lack of trading capital can bring misery to active traders
- Penny stocks and excessive speculation rarely bring success
- Trading without a plan and trading rules is a recipe for failure
- “Averaging down” is like trying to catch a falling knife
- An unhealthy fear of trading options can cost you profits
My Personal Risk Management Strategy for Stock Trading
PODCAST: Trading with Candlestick Charts 101
PODCAST: How to Follow the “Smart” Money
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market Update
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- Palladium leads metals with +22.5% gain YTD!
- Why is China so interested in Dubai's new gold-backed currency?
- Will silver buying opportunities vanish from the market?
- Gold is "cheap" in America (relatively speaking)
- Why gold and silver should be in every portfolio
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word
Jerry closes out today's show with a powerfully tender example of the selflessness that Jesus calls all of His followers to embrace, and a reminder of the childlike faith that is required to enter the Kingdom of heaven.
The Holy Bible - John 15:13
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches:Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, Five trading pitfalls, trading pitfalls to avoid, silver, gold, Tom Cloud