Segment 1: Introduction
Veteran investor and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson opens today’s show with exciting details about our 2018 Follow the Money Summit… with a stellar guest lineup, this Summit promises to be our best one yet!
- LIVE Webinar with Tom Cloud on September 6th, 1pm EDT… mark your calendars! Members register here.
- ANNOUNCING (drum roll please)… Our 2018 Follow the Money Summit will be hosted in beautiful Fayetteville, Arkansas on May 25-26. Mark your calendars now.. seats are limited and will become available on November 1st. Stay tuned to learn how you can score a free ticket!
HALF OFF SPECIAL: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS AND GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH!
Use Coupon Code: HALF2017
Segment 2: The Case for Silver Investing with David Morgan
- Gold is the most negatively correlated asset to the stock market, followed by silver
- How will silver respond in a market crash?
- The inconvenient truth that silver is a metal of war
- Speculative trading with precious metals leveraged ETFs
- Has cryptocurrency joined gold and silver as a safe-haven investment?
- David's short-term and long-term outlook for gold and silver
- David will be one of our very special guest speakers at the 2018 Follow the Money Summit!
Segment 3: Sound Retirement Tip with Mike Mitchell
In this brand new segment, Christian financial advisor, Mike Mitchell, encourages us to focus on how much money we will need to retire successfully. Among the considerations are:
- 70% of people facing retirement today will require long-term health care
- What kind of lifestyle do you want to maintain?
- Do you have others that are dependent upon you?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 4: Four Financial Wisdom Keys to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
Jerry examines the dismal state of countless Americans in immediate financial jeopardy, and offers compassion, hope, and encouragement through these proven, positive steps of action:
- Track your spending
- Set your financial goals
- Consider changing careers
- Consider choosing a part-time job
- Review our Five Levels of Financial Freedom
Segment 5: Prayers for Hurricane Harvey Victims
According to a preliminary estimate from private weather firm AccuWeather, Hurricane Harvey could be the costliest natural disaster in U.S. history with a potential price tag of $160 billion (Katrina + Sandy combined). Add to that the heart-wrenching loss and immeasurable devastation in the lives of the victims, and the price is inconceivable. Our prayers continue for God's mercy upon everyone suffering in the aftermath of this horrific tragedy.
JOIN JERRY for an online LIVE Bible teaching series this Sunday, September 3rd, at 10am CDT. Register here now! (Seats are limited.)
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, retirement, Mike Mitchell, five levels, David Morgan, The Morgan Report, silver, gold, Hurricane Harvey