Segment 1: Rick Rule: An Expert’s View on Gold, Silver, and Uranium
Rick Rule explains why the risks of being out of the market may be greater for investors than the risks of being in the market. He offers further insight on:
- The historical demand for gold ownership
- How negative interest rates are bullish for gold
- Gold’s stellar past performance and likely future outperformance
- The tremendous advantages of owning gold ETFs
- The unique profit potential of investing in uranium
- Why man’s faith in the government is futile
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update
Precious metals advisor Tom Cloud reports on the latest market events impacting the price of gold and silver. Some of this week’s highlights include:
- It’s an “explosive time” for precious metals!
- How September and October are historically the best months for gold, and…
- How September and October are also historically the worst months for gold
- Potential Sharia Law change to affect 1.4 billion Muslims
- Japan and China… and all those U.S. Treasuries…
- Awaiting China’s (nail-biting) announcement
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
FALL SPECIAL SAVINGS: JOIN OUR TRADING COMMUNITY FOR ONLY $1!
Use Coupon Code: PROTRADE1
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: rick rule, silver, gold
image credit: Pexels