Segment 1: What Jerry Thinks
Jerry recalls how silver prices shot out of the gate in February 2016, when he and many of his members hopped on that silver bull and are still riding, thanks to the trend signals in his proprietary trading system, Trigger Trade Pro.
Segment 2: David Morgan on the 2016 Silver Bull Market
In this segment, David Morgan, silver expert, investor, author of “The Silver Manifesto”, and publisher of ‘The Morgan Report”, discusses his latest insights on resource sector investing. With four decades of experience in the precious metals sector, he shares his vast wisdom and insight on the silver market with Jerry. Topics include:
- The historic investment cycle of silver
- America’s looming debt bomb
- Why silver is rising in 2016
- Why the public’s perceived trust in silver will drive prices even higher
- Faith in God and the silver investor
Segment 3: Precious Metals Market Update
Precious metals advisor Tom Cloud reports on the latest market events impacting the price of gold and silver. Some of this week’s highlights are:
- The continuing erosion of the U.S. Dollar
- The monumental, inevitable avalanche of U.S. debt
- New (paper) gold exchange in London
- The proven value of gold-backed currency
- China’s approaching announcement of gold/silver holdings
- The importance of physical possession of gold/silver
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 4: FTM Weekly News Report
- WikiLeaks offering reward in death of DNC staffer (Daily Caller)
- Economic confidence rates around the globe (News.Markets)
- British close to eviction (Russia Today)
- Calls for universal basic income (The Daily Bell)
- Saudi Arabia top donor to Clinton Foundation (Zero Hedge)
AUGUST EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT: SAVE $50 on the annual Pro Trader Membership!
Use coupon code: PRO50
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: david morgan, silver, gold
image credit: Pexels