For Pro Trader Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- We begin this video by explaining the blatant distractions and outright deception occurring in the media right now.
- An Introduction to the Fibonacci Sequence: Jerry Robinson answers the questions: “What do you think about the recent Fibonacci retracements in gold and silver?” by teaching an important lesson on how traders can use the Fibonacci sequence.
- The new Position Downtrends in the latest Weekend Briefing
- MARKET COMMENTARY
- Jerry’s up-to-the-minute market observation
- Down 1% so far today
- Possibly taking positions in the Short S&P 500 ETF (SH) and/or the Volatility ETF (VXX)
- INVESTOR TIP. Jerry shares an invaluable tip that he uses personally in his trading research – that you can begin doing NOW.
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- Which chart view do you use for analyzing the Volatility ETF (VXX)?
- In the Weekend Briefing, what does it mean when an ETF’s row is highlighted?
- Is the S&P 500 (SPY) forming a cup and handle pattern in the time frame from September to October?
Become a Pro Trader to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)