TODAY’S PODCAST: How (and When) the Dollar Will Collapse
On today’s podcast, Jerry Robinson begins a new educational podcast series on the life cycle of the U.S. dollar. Jerry discusses the events you should be watching for that will usher in the utter devastation of the dollar’s global reserve status. On the show, you will learn:
- What is a fiat currency?
- Why the money in your pocket is debt!
- When the U.S. dollar was removed from the ‘gold standard’
- Which Middle East nation holds the key to the continued survival of the dollar
- How most of the U.S. foreign policy in the last five decades has been carried out to protect the dollar’s value
- Why inflation (then deflation) is coming to America
Plus, Jerry also brings you his brief comments on the stock market and gold and silver prices. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
1928 Silver Certificate
Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow for the continuation of ‘How (and When) the Dollar Will Collapse’!
Links Mentioned on Today’s Podcast:
— Subscribers Only —
Recent Daily Briefings by Jerry Robinson
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices