TODAY’S PODCAST: ISIS in Iraq: The Hidden Petrodollar Connection
On today’s podcast, Jerry Robinson explains how the events unfolding in Iraq are directly tied to the Petrodollar system. Jerry discusses:
- Who is ‘ISIS’? And what are they trying to accomplish in the Middle East?
- How the terrorism ensuing in Iraq can be traced back to events that occurred in 1917.
- Why the war that began in Iraq in 2003 was a ‘success’ (for the Petrodollar system) and a total failure for the people of Iraq
- A recent article that claims Saudi Arabia is bankrolling the ISIS terrorist group
- Middle East nations who continue to price their oil exports in dollars receiving a pass from the U.S. for any extremist actions or groups they may support
Plus, Jerry brings you his daily comments on the stock market and oil prices. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Links Mentioned on Today’s Podcast:
Jerry Robinson’s Market Barometer
Iraq crisis: Sunni caliphate has been bankrolled by Saudi Arabia, by Robert Fisk
Iraq crisis: Baghdad prepares for the worst as Islamist militants vow to capture the capital
Iraq violence slingshots Brent, WTI to highest levels of 2014
Iraqi Sunni insurgents seize huge cache of US-made arms and equipment
Alarmed by Iraq, Iran open to shared role with U.S.
FTMDaily’s Online Store
— Subscribers Only —
Recent Daily Briefings by Jerry Robinson
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices