Segment 1: Should I Buy Bitcoin? (with Jerry Robinson)
- Basic economics: Bitcoin’s finite supply (21 million bitcoins) will drive up demand
- It is becoming easier to buy Bitcoin… but there’s still no “app for that”
- Bitcoin’s global brand awareness stands alone
- The coming liquid futures market for Bitcoin
- Rumor: Amazon is planning to accept Bitcoin as payment
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update
- Precious metals prices are steadily rising despite selloffs
- China’s relatively new ease of monetary movement in the yuan
- Gold-back cryptocurrency = major purchases of gold
- Big money is moving into the precious metals markets
- The unprecedented U.S. deficit under President Trump
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: UNLOCK OUR SOFTWARE WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL!
No coupon code required
Segment 3: What Is Your Investment Risk Tolerance? (with Mike Mitchell)
- How are you establishing your portfolio as you go into retirement?
- Is your portfolio overweighted in risky investments?
- What is your current age and when do you expect to retire?
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, Tom Cloud, precious metals, retirement income, Mike Mitchell, Bitcoin, gold-backed cryptocurrencies, risk management