The Writing is on the Wall
Plus, an update for precious metals investors
The Writing is on the Wall: The Barbarians are at the Gate
- The U.S. national debt just hit $17 trillion after jumping by a record $328 billion on Thursday…
- China is ratcheting up its tough talk on the U.S. dollar, calling for a de-Americanized world.
- A top Chinese credit rating agency downgrades the U.S.
- British paper warns that these are the final days of the U.S. dollar
- Meanwhile, gold prices fall and China once again swoops in to buy it while it’s on sale.
- JERRY ROBINSON: “These are the twilight years of American hegemony.”
- Demand for the U.S. dollar is completely dependent upon continued global demand, much of which comes from the petrodollar arrangement.
- America’s top oil producing partner in the global petrodollar scheme, Saudi Arabia, is so piping mad at the West, including the United Nations, for failing to take action in Syria that they rejected an offer to have a seat on the UN Security Council this week.
- The Saudis are also outraged by U.S. peace overtures to Iran.
- If the Saudis turn away from the U.S. and towards China, the final vestiges of the petrodollar system will be endangered.
- America’s extreme abuse of its vast economic and political power has caused its closest allies to question its motives.
- The writing is on the wall, the barbarians are at the gate, and the sun is setting on the American experiment.
The time for debate is over. The time to prepare is now.
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
Attend Jerry Robinson’s Income University Online
Latest Teaching: Maximize Your IRA Income
Become an FTM Insider today and receive access to Jerry’s Income University, a 24-week introduction to creating multiple streams of income complete with 22 income streams you can create both now and in retirement. Learn more about this vital information and how you can break free financially.
Receive our 100% FREE FTMDaily Daily News Briefing Free Right in Your Inbox
No spam guarantee!
This week, Precious Metals Advisor, Tom Cloud explains the latest events impacting gold and silver prices. Further, Tom shares how he brokers the best prices on precious metals for his clients after having been in the industry for 37 years.