Segment 1: The Dense Fog of the Syrian War
In this segment, Jerry Robinson unmasks the bitter, shameful truth behind the horrific bloodshed and devastation in Syria. Highlights include:
- Has it been proven that Assad bombed his people?
- New BFFs? President Trump and U.S. Intelligence
- What about the children of war crimes in Mosul? Yemen? Somalia?
- The highly coveted, strategic (OIL) position of Syria
- So, are we still fighting against ISIS?
- Two ways to deter U.S. war with Syria
From our Follow the Money Archives
JOIN OUR TRADING COMMUNITY AND GET $25 OFF THE FIRST YEAR!
Use Coupon Code: 25TRADE
Segment 2: The Coming War on China
With over 60 titles to his credit, award-winning journalist and documentary film maker John Pilger joins Jerry for a discussion of his latest documentary, "The Coming War on China", in which he reveals that the United States and China, both nuclear-armed, may well be on the road to war. Key points include:
- The true origin of "Bikini"
- The helpless, unsuspecting victims in the Marshall Islands
- The depth of willful ignorance on the part of the U.S. elites
- The true issues on the Korean Peninsula
- The lost art of diplomacy
- Is the war in Asia inevitable?
- Is war real to this generation of Americans?
Segment 3: The Precious Metals Market Update
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- Central banks stocking up on gold
- 2017 Year-to-Date: Gold is up 10%, Silver is up 15%
- Are Russia and China joining forces?
- $70 trillion worldwide debt...and counting
- Tom's three-year outlook for gold
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 4: The Final Word
Jerry lays bare the Scripturally-bereft pronouncement of one evangelical leader prior to the 2016 election.
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches:Jerry Robinson, Syria, war in Syria, John Pilger, The Coming War on China, The Marshall Islands, Follow the Money, Tom Cloud
image credit: Shutterstock