For Pro Trader Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
Veteran trader, Jerry Robinson, provides his signature commentary on the continuing rally in the S&P 500 (SPY), and discusses potential market reactions next week, after the Fed announces their plan for interest rates.
On today’s call, Jerry analyzes the current movement in the following S&P Sectors:
- Materials Select Sector SPDR (XLB). Jerry’s comments…
- Energy Select Sector SPDR (ETF) (XLE). Jerry’s comments…
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLF). Jerry’s comments…
- Plus, 7 more with Jerry’s comments!
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- Is the current sector rotation in line with historic seasonal rotation?
- What are your thoughts on Cameco Corp. (CCJ) and G-X Uranium ETF (URA)?
- I’m holding an option on DB US Index Bullish Powershares (UUP) that is expiring on 1/20/17? Where do you see the dollar at that time?
- I bought National-Oilwell (NOV) at $33.00 and it has run up to $39.50. Would you consider taking profits here?
- What are your sentiments on Walt Disney Company (DIS)?
- Is it too late to buy into Russia ETF Market Vectors (RSX)?
- Please elaborate on gambling stocks that got hit yesterday. Would you wait it out or buy into the drop?
- What do you think of Oclaro Inc. (OCLR)?
Become a Pro Trader to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)